19 February, 2014

7 Awesome Boyfriends

CAUSE YOU'RE MY DESTINY~
I have 7 precious,childish, idiot boyfriends that make me happy. yeah. eventhough i can't date with them but i always date with them at laptop's screen.sedih gila :(
28th february if i'm not mistake they will make their encore concert. *drumm roll*
THE BAD THINGS IS I CAN'T GOOO.!! MOM!! DAD!! I WANT TO GO!!
OGS RETURNS!! 

THEY'RE AWESOME! HANDSOME! BABY MY LOVE BEAUTIFULLLL!!!! =_= Stop it intan. 

okay. now i will show who is my first bias when i started to like INFINITE.

SOOO HEE ISSS......................................................................KIM MYUNGSOO!!!! 


can u stop being sexy huh? =_=

Then i change my bias cuz he is too greasy and greedy. yeah. how dare he stole his dongsaeng fans hum? He is Nam WOOHYUN! The greasy tree. -_- heart prince. full of love~


stop it before i smack u nam woohyun. 





Suke?like ler.kalau rajin komen sekali yaw.^^.

No comments: